Customer Service Officer (Maternity Cover)
Apply on Partner Site
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest growing business lenders in the UK. We aren’t a bank and that helps us be more flexible and support great businesses whilst addressing the immense £8bn funding gap in the UK SME business loan market. We go way beyond that though, with our purpose driven business producing substantial positive impact in many of the main challenges in society today.
We have had a huge impact in solving the housing crisis by funding around 1 in 12 new homes built by SME (small and medium sized) house builders, some £2.5bn of housing to date, as well as several other worthy challenges such as care bed availability and much more.
We are looking for 2 X Customer Service Officers to join us on 12 month FTC.
You will act as the main point of contact for all retail investors and provide ad hoc assistance for processing other external customer queries. You will deal with new and existing investors, over the telephone, e-mail and web chat and play a key role in supporting the Company in achieving its monthly investor targets.
* Speak to, and deal with, prospective and existing customers both on a proactive and reactive basis
* Assistance with completion of Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering checks
* Build rapport with your own allocated group of investor clients to cultivate trust in order to maintain and or increase investment on the Assetz Capital platform.
* Identifying customer needs and requirements and preparing them for the use of the platform.
* Maintain a high level of conversion of newly registered investors to becoming FCA active investors.
* Provide support when required to deal with inbound calls enquiries, resolving the enquiry on the call where possible. If not possible, resolve the within agreed SLA.
* Provide support when required to, deal with and respond to email enquiries from investors and correspond with investors via web chat.
* For all customer interaction, input accurate and up to date notes on to the investors account.
* Keep a record of any issues, or FAQ’s, and their resolutions. Use this information to populate the FAQ section of the website.
* Confirm investor withdrawals requests, including high level withdrawals which require phone confirmation.
* Maintain a high level of knowledge of the workings of the platform, in particular investing in loans or accounts. Be able to answer any questions raised by investors about the workings of the platform.
* Flag and report any errors, inconstancies or confusing information that is visible on the platform so that remedial action can be taken.
* Investigate and resolve account queries raised by investors or raise issues with the relevant team in a timely fashion and within SLA.
* Provide support to resolve customer complaints or address negative feedback.
* Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
* Be a role model by doing things wholeheartedly, communicating with passion and enthusiasm.
* Any other duties/projects as required relevant to assisting lending and investor operations
Skills and Knowledge:
* Experience of working within a regulated financial services organization
* Knowledge of AML, KYC and GDPR guidelines
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
* Computer literate
* Telephone sales and customer service experience, both inbound and outbound calls
* Good analytical skills
* Good written skills
* Efficient and accurate record keeping skills
* Proactive and solutions driven
* Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
* Able to use initiative to prioritise and complete tasks to deadline
* Flexible with a can-do attitude
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
23 days holiday, rising to 25 plus statutory bank/public holidays
Flexible Working Hours
Private medical insurance
Family friendly policies
Cycle to work scheme
Refer a friend scheme
Home Office Equipment Loan Scheme
Staff Pool Bonus plan
Relevant learning tools
Onsite 24 hour free Gym
Or check similar jobs