Accept Recruitment have secured several opportunities with a family-owned Bakery who supply nationally and have seen huge growth which is the reason for the recruitment drive.
Apply on Partner Site
Delivery Driver (Max 3.5 ton): -
We are wanting to speak with candidates looking for a long-term role within a food manufacturing business. As Driver, you be expected to carry out all deliveries including raw materials/finished goods.
All you need to be is a hardworking, proactive individual with a can-do attitude and have a professional understanding of manual handling processes, full training will be provided.
**YOU MUST HOLD A VALID CLEAN UK DRIVING LICENCE**
Main duties will include: -
• Delivery of raw materials/finished goods to outlets
• Working in hygienic conditions, show awareness of all hygiene legislation at all times.
• To ensure compliance with all Food Safety and Health and Safety rules of the company.
Qualifications and skills (Essential)
• Valid/Clean UK Driving licence
• Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
• Experience in a previous position is advantageous.
• Good organizational skills.
• Must be able to follow health and safety regulations.
Location: Coventry, CV3
Monday - Saturday
Between 7:00 - 19:00 (max 45 h)
37.5 hours per week over 6 days
Up to £22k
If this role is of interest, please forward an up-to-date CV with contact detail. One of the team will then make contact and offer more information on the company and role.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leeds, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leeds
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs