Apply on Partner Site
Hours Mon - Thurs 8.00am - 17.00pm Friday 07.30 - 2.00pm
Salary £30,000 - £40,000
* Direct and manage manufacturing projects from beginning to end.
* Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support WCM business goals in collaboration with WCM senior management and customers.
* Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion.
* Liaise with projects on an ongoing basis.
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
* Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
* Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
* Experience in a similar manufacturing role is preferable.
Strong problem solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
Proactive and innovative.
To work effectively on your own and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do’ attitude.
The ability to prioritise workload.
The ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Must possess a current clean driving license
Or check similar jobs