Apply on Partner Site
Job Title: Manufacturing Administrator (6 month fixed term contract)
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift Pattern: 08:30-17:00 Monday to Thursday and 8.30-16.00 on Friday
Are you looking to start or continue your career within manufacturing production, and would you be interested in joining a manufacturing site that has an exciting future ahead of it?
If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you here at Refresco Nelson as we are looking for new team member to join our production team as a Manufacturing Administrator on a 6-month fixed term contract.
About the Role
As a Manufacturing Administrator you will:
* Provide accurate and timely performance data to the Operations team.
* Design, develop and maintain data collection systems within the manufacturing operation.
* Manage Score Card reporting.
* Generate all required KPIs, populating Score Card results, reporting results to operational teams, highlighting any anomalies and trends.
* Display the output on notice boards.
* Work as a key member of the Production team, demonstrating Company Values and flexibility to support other teams/departments where required.
About the Benefits
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Perkbox – Benefits and Rewards Platform
* Company pension scheme
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Life assurance
* Free, on-site parking
* On site vending canteen and social areas
* The chance to earn a bonus for referring friends and family
* Access to events which are funded by our sports and social fund
* Opportunities for growth and development in a secure and established global firm, including Apprenticeship training programmes
You will be focused on performance ensuring accuracy and quality in all that you do. You’ll be naturally confident and self-motivated with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn. You will have the ability to maintain housekeeping standards, help drive improvements and build relationships within the wider manufacturing department.
Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We’re a global business and currently produce 12 billion litres of soft drinks from 64 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we’re only just getting started.
We’re the proud owners of six drinks manufacturing sites within the UK. Our UK business provides a great place to work for over 1,800 employees, who produce private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers.
Whether it’s packed in cartons, bottles, or cans, we ensure that our products are made to the highest quality standards. Our products get where they need to be when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high-profile customers.
We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants
Or check similar jobs