Apply on Partner Site
Location: St Helens
Role Overview: As a Care worker at Lucam. We are looking for an enthusiastic character to provide care to vulnerable adults and to ensure that their needs are met. At Lucam we believe that our service users deserve the highest standard of professional care we can provide. We need head-strong individuals who can provide the high level of care that we are looking for.
Care Worker Duties/Criteria:
When you work as a care worker for Lucam Consultancy there will be many duties that you will undertake.
* To support and provide physical, emotional, and social needs to vulnerable adults within a residential care home setting.
* To observe and promote choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfilment and other rights.
* To build professional relationships with our clients and their residents to ensure their needs are being met.
* To be proactive when supporting the service users and the other care workers in every environment.
* To fall subject to the regulatory and statuary obligations and Lucam Consultancy’s policies, procedures, and guidelines.
* To provide personal care, medication and use equipment to carry your duties out.
* To provide 1-2-1 support.
Why Lucam Consultancy?
What Lucam Offers you is a range of benefits and pros for joining our team:
* Reliable weekly pay - £9.60 - 11.00 per hour
* Wide variety of shift patterns available – Short shifts available, long days and nights
* Full/Part time
* 24/7 Out of hours contact and support
* Free mandatory training – online and in house (Career progression)
* NVQ level 2 and Level 3 offered
* Full support from our experienced healthcare consultants
* Excellent customer service
* Refer a friend/family scheme
Before applying, you must be able to produce an up to date DBS or willing to pay £51
We look forward to having you on our team
Or check similar jobs