Excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading utility companies with exciting growth plans for the next 5 years!
Apply on Partner Site
Currently working in partnership with our client to assist in finding a new member of the commercial team. As Quantity Surveyor this position offers excellent career growth potential as the company expands and the potential to grow the department.
Salary to £62k | Company Car or Allowance + Fuel card | Bonus | Pension | 26 Days Holiday + bank holidays + a host of other perks!
* Reporting to the Lead Surveyor, you will be responsible for overseeing commercial aspects of high volume utility projects
* You will be required to validate allocated works by the client. This will then be agreed or disputed within allocated time-frames
* Preparation and submission of CVR's; ensuring timely preparation and agreement of changes to avoid WIP and maximising cash-flow ensuring payments are received within allocated time-scales
* Overseeing project variations
* Produce cash-flow forecasts and keep updated and report on variances
* Manage commercial aspects of sub-contract accounts
* Ensure that accurate records are kept and full entitlement under the contract is achieved
* Minimum of 3 year's experience as a Quantity Surveyor on utility projects
* You should ideally be professionally qualified in Civil Engineering / QS or hold relevant experience
* You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
#qs #quantitysurveyor #nec3 #nec4 #telecom #power #gas #water #overhead #civils #underground #excavation #splice #joint #nrswa #streetwork #commercial #nec #forecast #cvr #cmar #ewn #compensationevents #variations
Or check similar jobs