THE COMPANY: is proud to belong to a group of independently owned BT Partners and a division of the BT Local Business Group specialising in the selling of communication solutions to small to medium sized companies and are currently looking for motivated, inquisitive and confident Desk Based Sales Executives to join their existing team.
Apply on Partner Site
We’re not just offering a ‘sales job’ – we are offering a career to the right candidates. Are you looking for long term career prospects with a respected group that offers excellent benefits and incentives as well as great starting salaries? Are you experienced in sales looking to further your career or looking to start a career and seeking that first opportunity?
We are looking for confident and motivated individuals with previous sales experience. We would also love to hear from candidates who are enthusiastic with maybe little or no experience but who are looking to start a career in sales and feel with in depth training, could be proactive in generating new business and up selling to existing business.
THE ROLE: As a Desk Sales Executive you will be responsible for making outbound calls to identify business opportunities selling a full range of BT products and services including Broadband, Mobiles and our Cloud services. In addition, you will identify and create opportunities for the field-based sales team who you will work collaboratively with while selling larger solutions including telephone systems, cloud-based systems and Data solutions. While contacting existing clients a large proportion of the role will be working to build our base by contacting and acquiring new business with the full support of a trusted data base.
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for the role must be a self-motivated and enthusiastic person who can be resilient and confident in making outbound calls, as well as someone who has an excellent telephone manner and experience in outbound sales would be beneficial. You should be well organised and have the ability to work on your own initiative without close supervision. Although not essential, previous experience in B2B sales would be an advantage as would an understanding or experience within the telecoms market. Candidates who are confident, mature and naturally passionate about technology will excel within this position!
Key Experience/ Characteristics preferred for the Sales Executive role in Preston, Lancashire: -
* Always strives to be Number One in everything you do
* Drive, ambition, hungry, resilient
* High energy - competitive
* Enjoys and can contribute to an energetic/fun environment
* Ability to think outside the box - flexible skills
* Previous sales experience in an outbound setting preferred but not essential
* Great communicator at all levels
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team of mixed skill-sets
* Self-managing & development skills
In return we offer a basic salary of £22,000 per annum in addition to an uncapped bonus structure. Full training is offered and genuine developmental opportunities as well as additional incentives throughout the year. We have a proven track record of promoting in house / internally and recognising and rewarding talent!!
* Modern office facilities
* Daily / weekly / monthly / yearly incentives including holidays & paid days off
* 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Smart Casual wear
* New 'chill out hub' to take a deserved break when achieving those wins (work hard/play hard)!!
* Company events
* Full on-going BT Training Academy facilities & 'Globally recognised BT training courses'
* Regular internal promotion opportunities
Or check similar jobs