Sue Ross Legal are working with a Doncaster based law firm who are looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their Court of Protection team.
Apply on Partner Site
You will be assisting and dealing with a caseload of Court of Protection work and duties will include;
* Working with incapacitated and vulnerable clients and their families, providing advice and making decisions to ensure their best interests are met
* First point of contact for client queries
* Completing financial and purchasing administration for clients
* Monitoring and managing client’s income and expenditure
* Managing client’s assets
* Paying invoices and bills on behalf of clients
* Preparing files for regular reviews
* Liaising with professional bodies including healthcare providers etc
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience gained within Court of Protection. You should be of a patient, empathetic and highly organised nature with a passion for providing high standards of client care.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Or check similar jobs