Customer Support Technician
Apply on Partner Site
Full-Time; Monday - Friday - 8am-4:30pm or 9:30am-6pm
* 25 days leave + bank holidays, option to Buy/Sell holidays
* Company Bonus
* Progression ladder
* Salary reviews
About the Role
The role of Customer Support Technician will encompass a range of key customer service activities providing support to our channel partners. You will act as the prime customer contact point for all query types. Your day will consist of fault management primarily, as well as general support for our various inhouse, market leading business-led communications products.
You will be 100% focused on delivering excellent service using strong technical and diagnostic skills. As a Customer Support Technician, you will play a key part in a fast-paced, proactive business function that is key to our success. We know giving you the right tools and training is essential. Full training will be given on our products as well as ongoing coaching and support.
• You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mindset, with a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
• You will thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart and work hard without micro management.
• You will have excellent IT Skills, as well as a familiarity with general Customer Service handling & CRM systems.
• You’ll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease, taking pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times
• You’ll have a good technical understanding and a logical approach to resolving diagnostic issues.
• Ideally, you’ll have experience of providing technical customer support for Voice and Data technologies
Or check similar jobs