Apply on Partner Site
The Associate Recruiter will join the EMEA HR Team within Cadence UK supporting recruitment across Cadence Ireland, UK, Poland and Nordic sites.
Shaping relationships with Hiring Teams, Stakeholders and Colleagues is essential therefore we need a resilient, passionate and resolute professional to deliver:
* Fully informed, engaged and positive candidate pipelines
* Exceptional shortlists across a range of disciplines
* Proactive and regular communication to stakeholder groups
* Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage many different duties at any one time
* Assist with all stages of the recruitment process, right through from new vacancies being created, to the onboarding of new employees
* Support Hiring Managers (cross function/cross location) with their roles across Cadence EMEA, throughout the full recruitment process
* Submit offer details for successful candidates into Workday for approval
* Track effectiveness of sourcing methods per vacancy and analyse to ensure best methods are used
* University Engagement
* Any ad hoc duties as required.
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* 2 years + experience as an in-house Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist/Co-ordinator within a large, fast paced multinational environment, preferably within the Software / EDA industry
* Proactive and highly organised with a structured approach to work
* Accessible, active, optimistic, out-going, patient and able to build relationships at all levels
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong communication skills along with excellent teamwork spirit
* Able to establish credibility quickly with customers at all levels
* Able to empathise with others, shows sensitivity and confidentiality
* Able to work under pressure and to prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
* Able to adapt to change
* Strong systems and IT skills
* Experience of working with a HR Information Systems (ideally Workday)
* Experience of managing Intern programmes, throughout the full recruitment process
Check what we can offer you:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday per year
* Private Medical and Dental plans, Income Protection and Life Insurance
* Group Personal Pension Plan
* Cycle to work scheme and gym subsidy
* 5 days paid time to volunteer to give back to our communities
* And much more, so do not hesitate to contact us!
Cadence achieved a ‘Top 15’ ranking in the Great Place to Work awards in the UK in 2022.
Cadence is committed to equal employment opportunity and employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. We strive to attract a qualified and diverse candidate pool and encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Or check similar jobs