Mayday Healthcare is a leading nursing agency, offering a high volume of flexible work across the NHS and private sectors for Mental Health Nurses (RMN).
Apply on Partner Site
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. Competitive salaries, excellent benefits package and, a forward-thinking team make the company one of the best care providers to work for in the country.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
* Overseeing a team of care assistants
* Experience with mental health
* Working in an acute setting would be beneficial.
* Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
* Hold a relevant nursing qualification.
* Be registered with the NMC
* Have satisfactory references.
* Have the right to work in the UK
Working as a Mayday Healthcare agency nurse, you’ll receive several benefits:
* PAYE or Umbrella payments
* Free uniform and ID
* Support team available 24/7, 365 days a year
* Revalidation guidance and support
* Flexible working opportunities according to your availability and needs
* Block bookings available
* Weekly payroll
* Professional development opportunities and study days
* Access to training and CPD
* Recommend a Friend bonus scheme (£250)
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that you have attached your CV to your application before you press apply so that we can assess your suitability for the role. Before you decide whether to apply, please ensure you have read ALL the information provided and make sure that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role
Or check similar jobs