Electrical Engineer Solar PV - 12 month contract - Location: Hybrid (remote with site visits) - Inside IR35
Apply on Partner Site
Coalesce Management Consulting (CMC) is an international consulting partner, providing technical expertise, work package delivery and outsourcing services in the Engineering sector.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer - Solar PV to join our team on a contract basis to support work with our end clients portfolio of Solar PV assets.
- Coordinate and lead Electrical Engineering activities for solar PV projects
- Support the production of technical specifications and requirements
- Support site visits - desirable to be multi-disciplined (can assess electrical connections, structural requirements etc)
- Ideally have experience within industrial and commercial PV
- Undertake and review energy yield assessments for Solar PV projects
- Perform technical assessments such as site selection, component selection, layout design and electrical design
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and various PV applications such as utility scale, ground mounted, roof mounted fixed tilt and trackers
- Desirable to have knowledge of industry standard software such as PVsyst, PVSol etc
Or check similar jobs