Our client is an award-winning financial services organisation who has twice been placed in the best companies to work for in the UK. They are looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team to support the Executive Team but in the main the Finance Director and the Executive Office Manager.
Apply on Partner Site
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your skills, knowledge and experience to support our Executive team on our exciting journey.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing –
* To act as the Executive Assistant to the Finance Director and provide administrative support to the Executive Office Manager.
* To provide adhoc support to the Executive team, the Board of Directors and other colleagues as directed by the Finance Director and Executive Office Manager.
* To be a first point of contact for people internally and externally for the Finance Director.
* Attend and provide support to designated Society Management and Board Committee Meetings, including transcribing Minutes.
* Prepare meeting Agendas and Matters Arising tracking reports, collate meeting papers and produce meeting packs for Board Committee and Management Committee Meetings.
What they are looking for
* Previous experience of working as a Personal Assistant at Executive Level
* Previous experience of managing and prioritising busy diaries and inboxes
* Previous experience of producing detailed minutes of Board and/or Management Meetings
* Excellent organisation skills, including ability to prioritise and work to multiple tight deadlines
* Understands and demonstrates confidentiality
* Ability to work alone and use own initiative but to work and communicate effectively as part of a team
* Excellent interpersonal skills with those at all levels, e.g. Board, colleagues, suppliers
* Exceptional written and verbal skills
Most importantly they are looking for a positive, driven and adaptable individual that is able to bring people with them on their journey. They are a people focused organisation and are looking for someone with great communication and collaboration skills as well as fresh thinking to bring to the team.
What they offer -
Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (+ ability to buy and sell holidays), health cash plan.
35 hour working week with hybrid working available
A friendly and open culture where teams strive to do the right thing by their colleagues and our members
An organisation with a strong sustainability agenda
Access to a wide range of health and wellbeing resources
A role/career with plenty of breadth and opportunity to develop your skills and experience
An active social and community agenda (2 paid days per year for community work)
Or check similar jobs