Marketing Manager - Demand Generation - London - Stunning growth and career potential - Specialise and then build a team! Looking for someone super engaging, with great communication skills and on the up, up, up!! A real blinder of an opportunity!
Apply on Partner Site
You will be an integral part of a multinational marketing team and be a born project manager!
Negotiable salary - fantastic package and benefits! Email Jasmine @ Duval for more information.
With an eye for opportunity, detail, testing and iteration, you’ll help shape the demand marketing efforts by becoming an expert in audience and tactics.
This is a ‘hands on’ role, wherein you’ll take ownership for planning and managing targeted demand campaigns and events end-to-end to meeting strategic targets.
Essential to success in this role will be the ability to project manage each campaign and event to the highest standard. This includes developing detailed project plans and milestones, owning the success tracking and subsequent analytics to demonstrate ROI, and maintaining buy-in from marketing and business stakeholders.
About the role:
You’ll work closely with the Head of Demand Generation to build growth marketing - this includes collaborating on development of campaign structures, organising and seeing through events, interpreting reporting, developing strategies to meet our intense growth plans, specifically:
* End-to-end, you’ll own the organisation, execution and reporting of multi-stage demand marketing campaigns, which include content, nurture, webinars, events, account-based marketing and more
* Leverage data and insights to inform campaign strategy, content, and tactics.
* Define clear objectives for each campaign, then measure and analyse success
* Continually assessing ROI and adjusting campaigns accordingly.
* Devise and own nurture and account-based marketing programmes, cross and upsell programmes, and customer advocacy
* Initiate A/B testing strategies, working with team experts in execution across all channels
* Work with partnerships, sales and business leaders to devise campaigns, events and strategies to impact growth at each level
* All-rounder experience, with deep experience in one of the following:
* Community building in B2B
* Modern growth/demand generation strategy
* 3-5+ years of B2B marketing experience
* Looking for experience to step up - will specialise in 4-6 months
* Has managed events, written copy devised and managed paid and organic social media (LinkedIn in particular), managed advertising and multichannel campaigns
* Doesn’t need to be an expert in all, but comfortable lending a hand to each
* Experience at scale-up level and used to the pace and expectations of this particular stage of business growth (~150 headcount to 300+ or from Series A to C+)
* Self-starter who prefers to take creative initiative to meet goals, utilising collaboration with wider teams, rather than a delegated workload
* Excellent written English (copy editing ahead of publication will be required)
* Personable and connection-driven
* Experience running and measuring campaigns across a number of different channels and audiences
* A born project manager, with outstanding planning and organisational skills, with the
* ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at once whilst working to tight time frames
* Collaborative and curious mindset, with an iterative and methodical approach to
* Partner, content marketing) and an understanding of how they can work together to form
* An optimal channel mix
* Demonstrable experience devising, managing and executing trade show events, hosted events, webinars and interactive marketing tactics
* Prior experience in managing budgets, determining and optimising ROI and reporting.
You wont be disappointed with the company, people, culture or package - this is a stunning growth opportunity in a stunning growth organisation!
Speak to or email Jasmine at Duval - Start ASap - June or July 2022
Or check similar jobs