About The Company
Apply on Partner Site
One of the UK's favourite finance brokers. The directors have over 263 years' combined experience in the finance industry and that experience has been used to build a team of professionals in a workplace where people thrive in.
The large open planned office gives our people the ability to collaborate and thrive in a forward-thinking and fun environment.
· conducting high-quality outbound sales calls to our customers and providing regulated advice to them, focussing on appropriate outcomes.
· Working towards KPI’s in line with the company's framework to help measure your performance and competency.
· ensure our customers respond and go on to obtain the second charge mortgage product they require.
· making referrals (both internal & external) to our preferred partners when a Lifetime mortgage may not be a suitable option.
· experience of working successfully to sales targets
· Ability to respond quickly to training and adapt to changes within the industry
· Proven experience in outbound sales, objection handling, and have the ability to close deals
· Experience in selling a range of products
· Experience in a busy and fast-paced environment
· Current or recent experience in a regulated finance company
· Experience in secured finance or mortgage advising
· Experience of broking/lending in the mortgage market
· Experience of broking/lending in the second charge market
· Experience of broking/lending on the unsecured loan market
· Strong IT skills including the use of the full Microsoft package
· Experience of working successfully in a team and also individually
· CeMap Level 1 (working towards Full CeMap)
· GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
· Self-motivated upbeat personality
· Team player
What's in it for you?
· Vitality Healthcare upon completion of probation
· Company Pension Scheme
· Rising holiday entitlement
· Enhanced holiday pay
· Free secure parking
· Great location close to transport links
· Access to training and development
· Stimulating career progression
Or check similar jobs