Do you have an interest in building a career with a market-leading Luxury and Bespoke door company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading Award-Winning solutions organisation based in London might be what you’ve been looking for?
Apply on Partner Site
The Company & Opportunity
Our client is looking for automatic door engineers to support their business growth in the UK.
Our client designs, manufactures, installs and maintains bespoke door systems so you will be working on some very special doors in very high-end iconic buildings mostly within the London area.
Ideally, our client is looking for engineers that have experience in installing and maintaining revolving doors and automatic pass doors.
You will need to be located within 1-hour travelling distance to London although there may be times where longer journeys within the UK will be required and possibly to their factories in Western Europe for training.
You will need to have a current CSCS card and ideally have passed the BS/EN16005 course – which our client will put you through the courses if you don’t have them.
Engineers from other backgrounds such as fire doors, lifts, escalators, HVACR and auto gates will also be considered. Most of all they need people that have a can-do attitude and are willing to get stuck in when needed.
You will receive an extremely competitive salary, door to door payments, overtime, and some weekends along with a company van, phone, tools, and ongoing training.
If you feel you have the experience or are willing to learn and would like a new challenge working for a specialist manufacturer, please do get in touch.
Must be currently located in the London area and eligible to work in the UK.
* Carry out all installation, repair and maintenance work to the company's range of automatic and manual entrance solutions.
* Work and liaise closely with customers
* Submit paperwork promptly and efficiently
* Liaison with Service Manager and Project Manager
* Submit site reports within the prescribed timeframe
* Submit expenses paperwork and timesheets within the prescribed timeframe
* Act in a professional manner towards customers to promote the company image
* Follow company health and safety policies and procedures at customer sites
* To gain as much industry knowledge and experience as possible
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Health and safety awareness
* A proven track record of installing, repairing, servicing and maintaining automatic or manual entrance door systems
* Full UK driving license
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Computer literate
* Excellent Problem-solving skills
* Electrical skills
SALARY & BENEFITS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY (Up to £40K+ D.O.E) + VERY STRONG OVERTIME + DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL + VAN + PPE + PENSION + MEDICAL + EXPENSES + 22 DAYS HOLIDAY + MOBILE
Location: LONDON & SOUTH EAST
PLEASE NOTE: MOSTLY LONDON BASED WORK
Or check similar jobs