Trainee Bailiff - Enforcement Agent - Hammersmith and West London
Apply on Partner Site
We have a number of vacancies for self-employed Trainee Bailiffs, Enforcement Agents. Typical earnings are between mid-thirties to mid-seventies once qualified. During the training you will be offered part time paid work to support you.
You MUST have a full UK driving licence.
No previous experience needed, FULL TRAINING GIVEN – you will initially receive 2 weeks of fulltime intensive training, it can take up to 12 weeks before you are certificated and licenced, however, after completing the first 2 weeks you will only be training for 2 days a week, dedicated to upskilling and shadowing bailiffs, during this time you will be offered 3 days a week of paid work to support you.
You will be working alongside one of the largest judicial companies of their kind in the UK. The company invests over £1000 in your bailiff training.
You will receive a City & Guilds accredited training with 'on street’ field mentoring and continuous support throughout, even after you have been certificated as an Enforcement Agent. You will be using a body worn camera which is supplied for yours and the debtor’s safety.
Size does not matter! You can be big or small, male or female, it does not matter - if you can communicate well and are good with all types of people then we would like to hear from you!
Background experience within the following is ideal:
* Door security, close protection, maritime security
* Military (Air force, Army, Navy)
* Sales (Field sales)
* HMP prison (Prison officer)
Candidates need to be disciplined, confident, persuasive and enjoy a challenging environment. Roles are available across Hammersmith and West London.
All roles are self-employed and once qualified, commission only, earnings are not capped and there is a good platform to build an excellent career and revenue. Successful candidates will need to pass the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB/DBS) check process.
Overview of bailiff role and requirements:
* Be from a Police, Military (Air force, Army, Navy), Field Sales, Prison officer, Door security, close protection, maritime security background
* Confident and Self-motivated Good negotiation skills
* Persuasive and Disciplined
* A UK driving licence and access to a car
* Full City & Guilds and bailiff training given including certification - unpaid but at no cost to you.
* Commission based once qulified
Or check similar jobs