Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Manager to lead a successful accident repair centre in the Crawley (5295).
Apply on Partner Site
They are looking to recruit an Experienced Bodyshop Manager for their busy Bodyshop, this Full Time / Permanent vacancy. Competitive basic salaries with Excellent Bonus opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Delivering site performance and profitable growth, contributing to business growth;
* Providing leadership, direction, and management of the site team;
* Focusing on the bodyshop striving for best practice, performance excellence and highly professional customer service;
* Managing the workshop's daily tasks, including invoice submission and unsent account management;
* Overseeing the estimating, customer service and parts departments as part of the workshop;
* Achieving strong financial performance, high quality service and customer care objectives;
* Promoting the company culture and values in all aspects of their work.
Applicants must have:
* Strong customer service and leadership skills.
* Technical expertise.
* Extensive experience and all-around competence in running a bodyshop.
* Confident in your ability to manage resources to optimise both profitability and customer service.
* You will relish the challenge of the role and show clear potential to progress your career.
* Good knowledge of the accident repair industry and experience
How to apply:
* Click on this advert and submit your completed CV
* Email your CV to Peter at Goldman and Fine Group
* Call Peter at Goldman & Fine Group, quoting Ref 5295
* Visit the Goldman & Fine Group website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you.
Goldman & Fine are Specialise in Automotive Recruitment and we have over 40 Years hands-on experience as well as recruiting. We will explain what the roles are with precise information
Or check similar jobs