Activate one-click apply. What is one-click apply?
Apply on Partner Site
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Civils Sub Agent/Site Manager to join a highly innovative and very well established construction firm.
The successful candidate will be joining a team who thrive when presented with a challenge and will be provided with superb training and development opportunities as well as excellent career progression prospects
About the Site Agent role:
The role will be predominately site based and involves supporting various sites mainly throughout the Thames Valley region.
The main duties of the role will include:
* Ensuring compliance with the contract drawings, specification and ensuring effective implementation of all engineering controls
* Producing risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works
* Ensure legal, client and company standards are met at all times
* Manage resources, order Plant & Materials as required and manage sub-contracted works
* Maintain records of variations and additional works and liaise closely with the Quantity Surveyor
* Working collaboratively with both the Site Foreman and the clients to ensure successful project completion on time and within budget
If you are an experienced Civils sub agent or site manager, this opportunity could well be a great career move for you.
Please only apply If you have:
* Degree/HND in Civil Engineering
* CSCS Managers/Supervisors card
* Strong civils background
* Water industry experience (WTW/STW) is desirable however not essential
Or check similar jobs