This role will involve working in both office (30%) and store room environments (70%) and with colleagues across the breadth of the business to deliver excellent services and events to our customers.
Apply on Partner Site
Bulk Academic dress orders
* Liaise with warehousing staff to ensure orders are being processed and delivered correctly
* Assist with costing services
Private Hire & New sales orders
* Assist with the taking and processing of orders, including contacting customers for details.
* Liaise with warehousing staff to ensure orders are being processed and delivered correctly.
* Liaise with Central Distribution to ensure that new-sales orders are being processed and delivered correctly within expected timelines.
* Assist with all aspects of ceremony event preparation, administration, equipment packing and delivery including
* Reviewing and checking the website, carrying out basic information updates as required
* Creating ceremony information packs and relevant event paperwork
* Creating and maintaining ceremony kit check boxes
* Inputting order data, as required
* Ensuring equipment needed at ceremonies is identified, organised and in good working order
* Identifying any items not returned post ceremony and following up with customers to arrange return
* Transferring orders between ceremonies
* Attending ceremonies as required
* Assisting with post ceremony event tasks
* Provide general support to the team including answering incoming phone calls, replying to emails, and responding to queries.
* Update standard documents and operating systems to ensure they remain current
* Stock control and general organisation including QC and annual stocktake
Qualifications, skills, knowledge and competencies
* Enthusiastic team player & Good organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure & multi-task
* Basic PC skills such as Microsoft office tools is essentiaL
* Flexibility & Versatility
Or check similar jobs