We seek an ambitious individual to take on the role of a Behaviour Support Assistant in one of our partner schools in Coventry. The role will commence from September 2022 until July 2023. This person will be a proactive and highly motivated person who is able to effectively look to inspire students to adhere to the school’s behaviour policy at all times. Working with students who have become disengaged with education, as well as supporting teaching staff around the school will be key factors involved within this role.
Apply on Partner Site
Other aspects of this position include :
• Developing rapport with students, acting as a role model as well as providing guidance continuous support.
• Working on a pastoral basis, providing students with a safe space in order to make them feel comfortable.
• Working in the classroom and monitoring student behaviour.
• Supporting students with extra curricular basis, and covering classes as and when required.
• Managing student goals and looking to ensure workloads are suitable for identified students.
• Using positive reinforcement, praise and other techniques to gain student trust. This is an outstanding opportunity, and will run for the school year. The role involves gaining full support from the senior teaching team, as well as the SEN department specifically.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Or check similar jobs