My Client displays is a successful Audio Visual Installation and Rental company providing a large array of audio visual equipment & services in to various market sectors.
Apply on Partner Site
Main Purpose The task of the Finance Administrator is to support the Finance team and
interface as required across the group to undertake finance responsibilities.
Responsibilities • To reconcile supplier invoices against purchase orders
• To process supplier invoices within Sage
• To investigate discrepancies and query accordingly
• To effectively liaise across various divisions within the business
• To monitor and process costs such as utility bills, fuelcards, Direct Debits –
retrieving invoices where required and process these within Sage
• To monitor credit card statements and collate receipts as required
• To process credit card payments with Sage
• To identify and raise CC queries in a timely fashion
• To liaise with finance team and support with Sales invoicing.
• To liaise with finance team and chase up overdue invoices.
• To raise purchase orders as required.
• To sign off invoices as required.
• To set up credit accounts as required.
• To process internal expenses payments as required.
• Any other duties as required.
Skills • Competency using Sage software
• Previous experience essential
• Competency with Microsoft 365 Packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Must be fluent in the English language.
Competencies • Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• A flexible, helpful, friendly & professional approach towards staff & clients
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skills essential
• Resourceful and able to work under pressure
Core Hours 37.5 hrs per week
09.30 – 18:00, Monday to Friday
Scope or Scale Liaison with Client, Staff Members, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
Salary and Benefits Subject to experience and qualification
Or check similar jobs