Senior, End User Technology Analyst
Apply on Partner Site
The successful candidate should be familiar with the demands of a global corporate IT environment and the provision of high availability for these systems.
You will have a keen eye for detail and the drive and enthusiasm to assist the team in continuing to deliver a robust and high-performance VDI and Mobility platform.
There will also inevitably be an element of regular and consistent communication between the UK and US based staff that make up the End User Technology team, therefore, you must be confident and capable of communicating at all levels.
About our client
The EUC team has some exciting times ahead as the firm is looking towards transitioning to Microsoft End Point Management products in the near term. Naturally, this will be a large focus of the role.
The successful individual will also be contributing to the design, installation and maintenance of all aspects of the Global End User Technology platform. This will include the VMware Horizon View virtual desktop platform, VMware Workspace One/Access mobility platform and the supporting technologies that deliver desktop and mobile services to the entire firm.
Technical Skills Required
* Windows 10 support and management including WSUS, Sysprep, MDT and imaging
* VMWare Horizon View and 7.x/8.x to manage and configure virtual desktops
* Workspace One UEM Mobile Device Management
* Workspace One Access Identity Management Platform and SSO
* Microsoft Office 2016 and 365 deployments and customisation
* Application packaging, customisation and deployment
* Intune (nice to have)
* Microsoft App-V application virtualisation
* Management of Microsoft Group Policies and Active Directory
* Helping the team to define the strategies for the provision of a Global end user computing platform from the desktop to the mobile and ensuring that the deployment, management and security is in line with the expectations of the business and known best practice.
* Assist the EUT Team leader and Architects in the on-going rollout of the comprehensive platform migration along with all of the associated environment management platforms.
* Work closely with other Information Services Team leaders, Managers and Project Managers to provide a joined up approach to service delivery.
* Keep up to date with changing market technologies, this includes the various scripting and deployment solutions in use as well as the VDI environment based on VMware Horizon View and any competing products.
* Project work consisting of the continued development of the firms Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, User and Application virtualisation systems and the core Windows build and application mix.
This firm has a fantastic benefits package and offers great progression within the company as well as annual salary reviews.
Salary: £55,000 - £62,000 depending on experience
Location: 2 days remote working, 3 days in the London HQ
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: EUC Analyst, Endpoint Engineer, Modern Workplace Analyst, Modern Desktop Engineer, EUT Analyst.
Environment: Office 365, Windows 10, AD, VMware, App-V, ITIL framework
Or check similar jobs