1:1 Teaching Assistant
Apply on Partner Site
Are you a 1:1 Teaching assistant who believes in a first-rate education for all? Are you a Teaching assistant who has a passion for teaching and learning? Are you a Teaching assistant who is looking for a school to work in on a longer-term basis? If so, Team Educate want to hear from you!
We are looking for a full time SEND Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely Primary School in Cardiff. This would be working on a 1:1 basis with a Year 3 (but may also have elements of small group work with other students). As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working closely with SEND child to provide the best support possible and a high quality of education for the individual. The position will be in Year 3 and you will also be working alongside experienced teachers who can provide all support necessary to enable to child to progress.
This position is perfect for someone who wants to build on their experience and work in a great school ethos. This role is due to start on 1st September 2022 and will be booked on a termly basis, but is highly likely to continue for the rest of the academic year.
About the role:
* Full time position
* Start date Thursday 1st September 2022
* Excellent school, based in Cardiff, CF11
* Working hours 8.30 – 3.30 (Monday – Friday)
* A competitive pay rate of £72.50 – £85 per day
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* A rewarding position in an excellent school
* A supportive school environment
* Longer term position
* Experienced teaching professionals who can deliver training if required
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have the following:
* A proactive attitude and passion for working with children
* A good work ethic
* Experience of working with children
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide references that can be contacted
Team Educate is a forward-thinking agency with the schools and candidate’s best interest at heart. We have lots of positions coming to us on a weekly basis and we are confident we can find the perfect role for you! We go above and beyond for all of our candidates and can offer the best service in the industry in our amazing schools. We can offer as much or as little work as you want, allowing a lot of flexibility and the opportunity to get amazing and paid experience in our schools!
Come and join our amazing Team so we can continue to be an outstanding team of Educators! #TeamEducate
Have a friend who may be interested in joining us? We offer £75 for every Teaching Assistant referral and £150 for every Primary School Teacher referral (terms and conditions apply)
Or check similar jobs