Copello Global are looking for a Commercially minded individual, able to help a well-known business assess their current Connectivity Application and work with the internal project teams to ensure this evolves and grows around what the customers are asking for and also ensure they are pricing it for the best commercial benefit.
Apply on Partner Site
This is an exciting role and will entail a mix of Business Development, Product Engineering / Development, Project Management and Product Management.
The business operate a flexible working policy where you can spend 50% of your time at home and the other at the office.
To develop and evolve the Connected Services for customers throughout the UK and European regions.
The team you will be a key part of are continually examining and developing the customer's digital purchase and ownership journey as well as looking at new revenue stream opportunities and inventive ways to commercially activate digital trends.
You will work closely with the IT team, R&D and Customer after sales division and will, in the short term, be instrumental in stabilising and simplifying the current connected services model whilst helping to inform the development of the next generation of connected services products.
New Product Development:
* Represent Sales side for Europe in model development / SED (Sales, Engineering, Development) for Connected Services
* Prepare and present Sales evaluation report for each SED evaluation
* Development of feature and service connectivity roadmap.
* Analyse market data, consumer trends, and competitor activity to develop insights that can be used to apply actions to support business operation, or the development of new connected services.
* Analyse business results and propose counter measures or new actions to achieve committed business plans.
* Support the Data Manager in the creation and development of business reporting.
* Analyse pricing, and competitor situation to propose appropriate price and promotion activities for all European markets where we offer Connected Services.
* Development of clear business requirements
* Support IS colleagues and agencies in achieving efficient and effective solutions to requirements
* Involve and gain support of stakeholders around the business.
* Support User Acceptance Testing for new models and app updates
Supplier & Contract Management:
* Manage the agencies responsible for developing the app, provision of data, or other related connected services.
Product and Features Subject Matter Expert:
* Become the “go to” expert on product functions and benefits related to Connected Services
* Demonstrate Connected Services at internal company events (e.g. Train the Trainer, Study meeting, Branch workshop).
* Develop and gain insight of User Analytics to refine and improve services and business performance
* Create and become the business project manager for continuous improvement of the app and related connected services.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in Business Development, Project Management and Commercial acumen to become part of a collective team who are really trying to harness and improve the customer experience and integration with the product
Or check similar jobs