Residential Support Worker (Children and Young People)
Apply on Partner Site
£19,500 - £20,500 + £62 per sleep-in
These roles will require flexibility as you will be working on a rota basis (which includes sleep-ins)
I am currently recruiting for a number of staff to work in children’s homes throughout the Nottinghamshire area.
You will be working with vulnerable children and young people with a variety of needs, some complex, and assisting with care and domestic duties, accompanying young people to school and supporting them during the day as part of the team.
For these roles you must have:
* A basic knowledge of child related legislation
* The ability to engage effectively with children and young people
* Accurate recording and documenting skills
* Great interpersonal skills
* Experience of dealing with challenging behaviour
* Flexibility as you will be working on a rota basis (which includes sleep-ins)
* A full UK Driving license and use of own transport
For more information, please call Elite on (phone number removed). We look forward to hearing from you
Or check similar jobs