A dynamic business in Waterloo is looking for a Helpdesk Administrator who is keen to develop their career in an office-based environment.
Apply on Partner Site
You will possess a good eye for detail, excellent IT skills and be able to manage your time efficiently. In this role as Helpdesk Administrator, customer service skills are key. You will be acting as the first point of contact for clients who require assistance or advice.
* Assist clients over the telephone and email
* Provide technical and product knowledge and advice
* Ensuring all queries are responded in a timely manner
* Ensure all communication with clients is professional and courteous
* Liaise with colleagues and Team Leader
* Excellent communication skills
* Great problem-solving skills
* Highly organised
* Great IT skills
The salary for this role is £20,000- £25,000 depending on experience, working Monday to Friday.
If you are keen to progress your career in a vibrant environment and have a desire to be part of an industry-leading team, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity
Or check similar jobs