Here at CareCo, we’re all about making life easier for people. It gets us out of bed in the morning, and it sends us home at the end of the day knowing we’ve done our bit to help somebody with their day-to-day struggles.
Apply on Partner Site
Our Sales Advisors are the face of our business. So, it goes without saying that you should be compassionate, a good listener, a problem solver, and as a CareCo ambassador you should be committed to providing only the very best customer service at all times.
We believe we’re unique in the world of mobility because we recognise that our customers are, too. There’s no one size fits all when it comes to solving a customer’s mobility difficulties, so if you can think on your feet when you’re presented with a problem you’ve never seen before, you’re exactly what we’re looking for.
This exciting Sales Advisor position is a chance to be a part of our continued success, with fantastic career opportunities and access to staff benefits including a wellbeing programme, staff discount and free parking.
What are my responsibilities?
* Greet and serve all customers who visit the showroom
* Assist in qualifying customers for products that best suit their needs
* Processing orders with customers using our order system
* Identify any upsell opportunities when serving customers
* Demonstrate how to use our wide range of products
* Keeping the showroom clean and tidy
What skills are required?
* Previous retail experience in a fast-paced environment (experience in mobility retail sector is fantastic but not essential)
* The ability to meet sales targets through proven relationship selling techniques and excellent customer service skills
* Good communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with customers and colleagues
* Experience in the compliance of company procedures and systems relating to stock control and sales transactions
* Proven experience in the safe and accurate handling and managing of data ensuring GDPR compliance
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office particularly in Outlook, Word & Excel
What do CareCo offer you?
* £21,000 basic salary with on-target earnings ranging between £22,000 to £25,000 (pro-rata for part-time staff)
* Uncapped commission structure and Showroom Bonus Scheme
* Part-time hours – 16-hours a week that includes weekend work and may include bank holiday work (on a rota basis)
* 28-days annual leave (includes bank holidays & pro-rata for part-time staff)
* Extra days holiday for long-standing employees
* Employee assistance programme – 24-hour confidential helpline to support through any life issues (financial, legal, family, housing, alcohol, etc.)
* Company hosted Christmas Party
* Pay-day breakfast allowance
* Fruit allowance each Wednesday
* Free on-site parking
* Free yearly flu jabs
* 25% colleague discount
Or check similar jobs