CNC Turner Setter/Operator
Apply on Partner Site
Progressive opportunity, offering technically challenging work for rapidly expanding company with training structure and excellent benefits.
Relocation package also available
Job Title: CNC Turner
Salary: £27000 – £40000 per annum including shift allowance, dependant on shift, skills and experience plus benefits
Double day shifts and nightshifts available
Qualifications and skills:
* A time served apprenticeship or apprentice trained in engineering
* 3 years recent or current experience in CNC Turning editing, setting, and operating essential
* Experience in Fanuc and or Mazatrol
* Experience in programming desirable
* Ability and confidence in inspection with the ability to self-inspect first off and perform secondary inspection of fellow operators as an inspection team using handheld inspection equipment.
* Knowledge of CMM and Shadowgraph an advantage.
Useful experience & knowledge:
* Problem solving and innovation.
* Hands on approach.
* Willingness to help the team to achieve good efficiencies.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills with all levels of the business
* Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
* Work proactively.
* Extensive experience in manufacturing.
Interested? Please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to security clearance.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs