Apply on Partner Site
T2M resourcing are recruiting a Finance Analyst for a major group. As Finance Analyst you will work with the divisional finance team and provide insightful and informative recommendations as well as working in a finance business partner capacity with a small number of sites. This is a fast-moving business, and we seek a newly qualified or part qualified accountant who thrives in an environment where you will be directly supporting the business operations.
This is an ideal opportunity to really make your mark in the business and in return our client offers a competitive salary £40,000 to £45,000 plus car allowance £4200 + Study Support (if required) + Benefits Package and the genuine opportunity for career progression. This position will be home based. Remote Working
As Finance Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
* Develop and support reporting processes for the divisional finance team and operations
* Monitor and audit data quality
* Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets ensuring outputs are accurate timely and meet the business need. Prepare reports for Finance Managers, Regional Directors and Senior Management Team that effectively communicates trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
* Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns.
* Support the Finance Director, Regional Managing Director in identifying opportunities to improve business unit performance, providing support as necessary to deliver those enhancements or savings. Additionally, provide support in the development of business opportunities, adding financial and commercial knowledge to discussions as appropriate.
* Attend business and finance reviews as required to support Regional Director and interpret the key financial activity for sites. Make recommendations for improvements to drive commercial benefits.
* Review and provide input for the preparation of financial and activity-based information across units – e.g., budgets, forecasts, management accounts and benchmarking.
* Prepare business plans and undertake commercial evaluation of new unit opportunities and development plans for existing units in conjunction with operations.
What are we looking for?
To be successful as Finance Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
* Studying towards ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW Qualification
* Highly competent use of Excel
* Ability to translate ideas into solutions.
* Independent thinking, maintaining high levels of accuracy
* Critical thinking – a constructive, questioning attitude and outlook
* To have an inquisitive mind, not afraid to ask questions, to form thought-provoking hypotheses. To be in the detail, and to love learning new approaches and techniques.
* To be keen to find stories in data. To understand the importance of data in making informed decisions.
So, what’s in it for you?
* A competitive salary £40,000 to £45,000 + Car Allowance £4200 + Study Support (if required)
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Contributory Pension Scheme and a range of flexible benefits
* A role that will challenge and develop you in a business that is in a high growth sector
* The genuine opportunity for career progression
Or check similar jobs