Customer Success, Salesforce/CRM, Data
Apply on Partner Site
Customer Success Manager with a background in tech-enabled businesses is sought by a prestigious investment bank based in the heart of the City. We are looking for a results-driven Success Manager to engage and enable the bankers to achieve their desired outcomes. This is a heavily relationship-focused role ideally suited to someone who is high energy with a commitment to providing a great service.
* Act as the face of the team to build and manage successful relationships and assist in revenue generating activities.
* Leverage research and automation resources to identify potential opportunities across the Corporate Finance landscape.
* Oversee the onboarding pipeline ensuring projects are on track by proactively offering advice, guidance, and support.
* Provide insights to ensure the team are meeting their objectives with the aim of helping grow client base.
* Work collaboratively with the other teams to troubleshoot issues and help influence roadmap.
* Help collect and analyse success metrics and data.
* Experience in a previous Customer Success role.
* Enthusiastic about customer success; seek to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving.
* Analytical and data-driven, with a focus on business metrics and proactively identifying trends.
* Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to drive customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport.
* Energised by connecting and building value driven, strategic relationships with enterprise customers.
* Thrive in a fast-paced, team centric atmosphere and be adaptable by nature.
* Collaborative and able to operate effectively with your teammates to drive a positive customer experience.
* Excellent listening and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-Level and technology leaders.
* Knowledge of Salesforce/CRM and the ability to work with internal partners to drive forward projects.
* Knowledge of Investment Banking preferred.
For a full consultation on this pivotal role, send your CV to ARC IT Recruitment
Or check similar jobs