Apply on Partner Site
TELFORD - SHROPSHIRE
£42,000 - £46,000 Per Annum + Car + Pension + Benefits
Monday - Friday / 8:45am-5:00pm
Owing to an internal promotion, a Market leading manufacturing business has a requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join their thriving team. Working from their state-of-the-art Manufacturing site based in Telford, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of Project Management with a technically challenging environment.
With progressive development opportunities these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team!
* Customer project review meetings and setting objectives.
* Responsible for achievement of factory acceptance tests.
* Responsible for achievement of onsite installation and final acceptance.
* Maintain communication with the customer on project status including.
* Progressing of Engineering, Operation's and Customer support department to ensure project objectives are being achieved.
* Preparation & management of schedules and other project related documentation.
* Occasional worldwide travel.
* Responsible for project costs, keeping within budget constraints
* Adherence to company policy and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
* Project Management Experience.
* Experience with Industrial Scale Machinery (desirable but not a necessity).
* Management of customer projects from conception to completion.
* Ability to liaise with a diverse range of parties, both internally and externally.
* Strong organisational skills.
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and boasts a strong UK wide & European presence. With a growing portfolio of clients this role offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke to (url removed) or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Or check similar jobs