Planning Manager- High- End Residential Developer- £65,000 + Benefits- Oxford
Apply on Partner Site
Potensis Selection are working with a well-established high-end developer with years of experience producing high quality homes in excellent locations.
Due to an expansion within the business, they’re looking for an experienced Planning Manager to assist the Land and Planning function throughout the residential schemes across the South East region.
The responsibilities of the Planning Manager include:
* Communicating with land, planning and technical colleagues at all stages during the planning and development strategies.
* Collaborating with a number of external professionals.
* Overseeing the development/planning process of projects independently.
* Preparation of planning applications, observing and negotiating planning outcomes alongside Director of Planning.
* Monitoring post planning processes and s106 obligations alongside technical/constructions teams.
* Report to and communicate with stakeholders and management team.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following
* Degree educated and a member of either MRTPI or RICS
* Planning background and record of manging sites through the planning process from either a developer or consultancy.
* Excellent communication and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
In return, my client is offering an excellent remuneration package alongside a clear progression path.
For further details, please apply today
Or check similar jobs