IT Support Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
£30,000 - £35,000 + Training & Personal Development + Autonomy + Company Benefits
Are you an IT Support Engineer looking for a chance to progress to Manager and grow your own team in a company offering tonnes of personal development and training?
On offer is a great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a company that are revolutionising the future of Medical and Pharma. They now have started expanding their internal Support team so joining now will mean cementing yourself in an ever-growing business. As part of the Support team, you will be helping with moving with their current project and after providing a high level of customer service and offering a full scope of IT advice.
The ideal candidate is someone who is local and keen to work for a modern, growing company and be prepared to work in a fast paced and varied IT Support role that offer exciting.
* IT Support, 1st, 2, 3rd, Software and Hardware.
* Provide a high level of customer service to technical and non-technical staff and customers.
* Windows 10/11, Mac, Network, Connectivity, Adobe Acrobat, Teams.
* Experience in an IT Support Role.
* Looking to progress their career
* Proficient Windows 10/11, Server Builds & Updates, Network, Teams, HP Servers
* Enthusiastic, driven and ambitious.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Patrick.
Or check similar jobs