About us: Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivaled reputation within the building services sector, we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
Apply on Partner Site
Due to contract wins, continued growth and exciting new projects, we are looking to add to our Head Office Administration teams. Working in our busy, active, noisy Account Department here on Stafford Park in Telford.
This is a busy position, encompassing a lots of Data entry work, taking a number of inbound calls and generally taking ownership of all aspects of accounts administration. Applicants should have the ability to interact at all levels, and be able to manage their workload effectively, working with minimal supervision.
Good basic IT knowledge is essential
* Chasing outstanding paperwork by phone, letter and e-mail
* Dealing with queries in a timely and efficient manner
* Effective interdepartmental communication to resolve queries
* Establishing and building rapport with clients and internal contacts
* Ensuring account contact details are accurate
* Keeping account notes up to date and accurate
* Liaising with management and to resolve non-payment or outstanding issues
Previous experience of working in a contracting or engineering environment would be useful although not essential.
This is an Admin Heavy position – we use bespoke systems, so continued training and support are offered.
In return, we are offering a salary starting at £20,000 per annum - negotiable depending on experience. Along with life cover, pension, 21 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Hours of work are Monday to Friday – covering core business hours, with a degree of flexibility offered
Dodd Group is an equal opportunities employer
Or check similar jobs