Multi Skilled Engineer (mechanical Bias )
Apply on Partner Site
Salary 38k to 40k Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm and overtime.
Days ONLY 8am to 5pm -5days per week .
plus occasional overtime
Due to our continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer at our Spilsby Manufacturing site. As a multi-skilled engineer, you will be confident working with both electrical and mechanical fault finding and rectification.
The job will include but not be limited to the below:
* Maintenance tasks to include mechanical, electrical breakdowns, planned preventative maintenance and machine setup
* Provide Production Maintenance support in the event of breakdowns (including out of set hours)
* Be involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and pro-active maintenance
* Work closely with the production team to ensure that machinery downtime is kept to a minimum and that all preventative maintenance is conducted in advance to avoid production disruption.
* Action any repairs and ensure that all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised and you will be involved in electrical and mechanical proactive and re-active maintenance.
* Investigate and establish causes of all breakdowns and damages
* Carry out site maintenance tasks to maintain the site equipment, building and facilities
* Completed relevant paperwork to close out PPM’s and maintenance requests
Skills, Experience and Qualifications.
High Level of electrical experience is essential to succeed in this role.
An ability to work on own initiative and work well under pressure
Excellent planning and leadership abilities
Excellent communication skills at all levels
Problem solving / analytical ability
Knowledge of Engineering disciplines advantageous
* Team player
* Keen attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Proactive approach to maintenance
Some additional hours may be required to dependant upon the needs of the business.
Please apply with your CV
Or check similar jobs