Apply on Partner Site
Our client is a small independent Financial Services firm who are looking for candidates with paraplanning experience within the financial services industry
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Our client is a well-known and respected firm specialising in the management of pensions and investments, and mortgages and protection, based in Leicester.
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced paraplanner to join our existing team on a full time basis (with further flexibility on working from home arrangements), providing technical research services, and ensuring the preparation of client advice is of the highest quality and delivered efficiently; while mitigating any risks to the business and assisting the business to achieve its goals.
• Accurately prepare suitability reports and letters to target deadlines
• Ensure all client work is compliant and supported with relevant paperwork
• Undertake comparative research in preparation of client recommendations
• Complete technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process
• Understand clients overall financial position from IFA fact finds
• Discuss client objectives with the relevant IFA, identifying and obtaining necessary client information to prepare the necessary suitability checks
• Ensure all client queries are appropriately investigated and accurate responses given
• Conduct annual reviews in line with SLA’s
Candidate Minimum Requirements
• CII Diploma Qualification and above
• Strong understanding of financial products and services
• Ability to assess suitability in line with client’s goals
• Strong analytical skills, specifically analysing financial records and providing detailed technical commentary
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple caseloads at any one time
• Knowledge of Truth and Intelligent Office is desirable
Or check similar jobs