R13 Recruitment are aiding in the growth of a software company through the recruitment of a DevOps Engineer. You’ll be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of our existing systems and databases, as well as the planning and implementation of future implementations which you’ll specify from the ground up.
Apply on Partner Site
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with confidence working in a cloud environment, familiarity and eagerness to keep up to date with AWS, and their new and existing services. Armed with ideas, your contribution to the team will increase the efficiency of speed, reliability and cost.
Duties to include:
* Achieving and maintaining the SLAs of company platforms and associated services.
* Working in cloud environments (AWS)
* Building new infrastructure to meet the requirements of the roadmap.
* Supporting and maintaining existing infrastructure.
* Proactivity addressing and resolving issues.
* Continually developing new ideas and adopting improvements.
* Collaborating closely with internal teams to scope the impact of new features on the infrastructure.
* Python 3
* API gateway
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £58,000 per annum. A comprehensive benefits package, including 28 days annual leave + bank holidays, is available.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jess Harber – Senior Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
Or check similar jobs