Trade Compliance Analyst
Apply on Partner Site
Busy Customs Department within a prestigious global company, Pall Europe (though the successful candidate will be working from home)
Seeking an enthusiastic team member able to work on own initiative yet can actively contribute to the successful achievement of meeting internal service level agreement to complete our internal classification process.
A committed and resourceful candidate, willing to accept any other tasks that may be required by the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Primary focus will be to assist with imports ensuring they are declared correctly
* This person will be responsible for supporting the Trade Compliance team ensuring timely response time to relevant stakeholders.
* classifying products with appropriate Commodity Codes and Export Control Classification Numbers in SAP with little supervision
* Problem solving
* Liaising with internal customers
* Sound Knowledge of UK import and export customs regulations as well as Export Controls is required.
* Understanding of Customs Commodity Codes
* Computer literacy - excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word is required.
* Use and background knowledge of Import dedicated software systems such as CFSP, is a distinct advantage.
* High level data entry skills with attention to detail and compliance is a top priority.
* Ability to self-audit.
* Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties at all levels.
* Patience, tolerance and flexibility towards other cultures and different ways of working.
* Good educational level
* Excellent organisational and communication
The role would suit a person with experience in the trade compliance and import/export environment.
Please call Sarah using the Truro Acorn Recruitment Branch Number for further details.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Or check similar jobs