Our client, an exciting, entrepreneurial group of brands within the health and beauty industry, who are expanding at a phenomenal rate, is seeking a Junior Artworker / Packaging Designer to join the growing multi-disciplinary in-house design team, based in Maidenhead.
Apply on Partner Site
The successful Junior Artworker / Packaging Designer must have an excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Illustrator and Photoshop. Previous experience in product labelling, consumer goods, or packaging design would be advantageous. Reporting to the Senior Artworker, you will liaise with various departments, including Regulatory and Marketing to ensure work is completed to the highest standard.
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus fantastic working culture and benefits.
Role and skills required:
* Use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to design product labelling for consumer goods
* Ensure that correct design and information are page set and adhere to UK and international regulations
* Proven experience as an Artworker, Packaging Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar
* Must be proficient in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
* Qualification in graphic design, product design or similar would be beneficial
* Previous experience in label design, packaging design, or design for consumer goods would be advantageous
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Motivated self-starter
Or check similar jobs