Position: SEN Teaching Assistants (supply)
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Bordon, Hampshire
Salary: £11.33 - £11.65 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, full or part time, term time only
Simply Supply are looking to appoint a number of SEN Teaching Assistants to join a lovely all-through SEN school in Bordon, Hampshire.
The Benefits of working as a SEN Teaching Assistant
* We offer great rates of pay up to £11.65 per hour, paid weekly
* No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
* Complete control over the days that you wish to work.
* Manage your own diary via our App
* Free Access to over 50 online training courses
* An industry leading online portal and app
Requirements of working as a SEN Teaching Assistant
* An enthusiastic and organised individual with excellent communication skills and a good level of education
* Passion to support pupils aged 2-19 years with both moderate and severe learning difficulties
* At least 6 months experience of working in either an education, childcare or care setting
* We are seeking those ideally with classroom experience and those who are confident with SEN
* Empathy towards neurodiversity and students with various levels of physical ability
About Simply Supply Ltd
Based in Fareham, Hampshire, Simply Supply are a local education and childcare recruitment agency who are committed to supporting our clients and candidates. Over the last 12 years we have had the pleasure of working with nurseries and schools across Hampshire, West Sussex and Dorest and as a result, we are always actively recruiting professionals to join our supply team. We also have a number of permanent roles available, too.
Apply today for more details
Or check similar jobs