Teaching Assistant's required September 2022
Apply on Partner Site
Teaching Assistants required - Newcastle/Gateshead - £65 - £85 per day
Do you have a passion to encourage progression by working with pupils in schools?
This exciting Teaching Assistant vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for more flexibility and a better work life balance. We are looking for exceptional Teaching Assistants to work with us in primary schools based in Newcastle and Gateshead
These rewarding roles are to start September 2022
- Type of school
- Length of the role/ end date
- Start date
Teaching Assistants responsibilities and duties
You will be expected to work 1:1 and in small groups with pupils who may be struggling academically.
You will be expected to support the teaching and learning and follow the school's policies and procedures.
You will be given support and guidance on how to do this.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant role you should have:
- Recognised teaching assistant qualification / a degree
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service - if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to be considered for this position as a Teaching Assistant or similar roles around Newcastle/Gateshead please do not hesitate to apply. Feel free to get in touch via email (url removed) or phone (phone number removed) and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach; offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right, First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child
Or check similar jobs