Our client is a very well respected brand, who truly believe in offering a personal and individual service by developing valued, long term partnerships with their clients. This is a premium insurance brand!
Apply on Partner Site
You will be crucial to the success of their expanding local business, looking after the day-to-day operation of the branch.
As an Agency Manager, youll play a key role in the success of an expanding local business, ensuring the office runs like clockwork and their customers are always happy.
· Measuring and driving performance of the Customer Service Team
· Coaching and development of staff working within the office
· Deliver outstanding customer service to all clients
· Manage and contribute to the processing of work generated from sales, renewals, claims, compliance checks, audits and resolution of complaints and breaches in line with performance, quality and compliance standards
· Co-ordinate and contribute to the administration of the office, including meeting the health and safety, welfare and engagement of staff and the maintenance of the office environment, to ensure effective operation and that all governance and legal requirements are met
· Support marketing activity and assist with new initiatives
· Be knowledgeable on the full range of insurance products
· Check, process and manage accounting transactions, including premium collection, policy calculation, refunds and non-payment of premiums, to prevent loss, prevent money laundering, meet customer service standards and maintain profitable growth.
· Ensuring compliance within regulatory standards
You will have proven office management experience, ideally gained working within an insurance environment (this is not essential as training can be provided) you will also need to be able to prioritise depending on deadlines, be capable and organised, able to co-ordinating all sales, administration and customer service activity, also getting involved in special campaigns and projects along the way. Above all you will be driven and efficient and youll relish the challenge of being part of a truly customer-focused, ambitious team.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, professional organisation who value their staff and have a keen interest in developing their team
Or check similar jobs