Join our friendly team at Optima Care as a Senior HR Advisor, based in Teddington.
Apply on Partner Site
37.5hrs - Hybrid working available.
We are looking for an experienced generalist HR Advisor to join our welcoming HR department of 3. Your duties will include:
· Managing case workloads, ensuring timely management and compliancy of each case
· Partnering with home managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing, and staff management by holding bi weekly meetings
· Takes the lead on flexible working across the organisation
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
· Responsible for maternity/paternity letters and correspondence
· Managing the full sickness absence for Optima Care, adhering to the sickness absence policy. This will include, chasing return to works, looking at trigger points, arrange long term sickness meetings, arranging Occupational Health appointments and support with any sickness related investigation/disciplinary procedures
· Supporting the full recruitment process from advertising through to onboarding
In return Optima Care offer:
* A competitive salary with the ability to progress
* Funded DBS
* 28 Days annual leave (incl. of bank holidays)
* Employee Assistance Program
All Optima Care Employees are entitled to register for the Blue Light Card - registration fees are reimbursed by Optima Care.
Apply today for our Senior HR Advisor vacancy and be a part of our fantastic team.
For more information contact our recruitment department by calling (phone number removed).
Please note that all offers are subject to satisfactory completion of our pre-employment compliance standards, including an enhanced DBS check.
Optima Care's Values:
* Put People First
* Personalised Care
* Strive for Excellence
* One Team
* Act with Integrity
* Minimum Level 5 CIPD qualified or equivalent experience.
* Applicants will need experience working in a generalist HR advisor role and be able to pick up tasks quickly.
* Demonstrable experience of managing ER casework.
* The ideal candidate will be approachable with a keen eye for detail and proactive attitude.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £35,000.00 per year
Or check similar jobs