Year 2 Primary Teacher |West London Primary School
Apply on Partner Site
The Head of a wonderful 1-form entry, Fulham based primary school is actively searching for a part -time, 3 days / week, fully qualified, enthusiastic, and passionate Key Stage 1 / Year 2 Primary Teacher to fill this Year 2 Primary Teacher position.
Are you searching for a part time Year 2 Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant, and forward-thinking primary school?
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking, and exciting KS1 lessons in accordance with the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your Year 2 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
* Inner London pay scale
* September Start
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
* Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
* Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Located within the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
* Good transport links & on-site parking
If this position sounds of interest to you, please click 'Apply' to be considered for this exciting Year 2 Primary Teacher opportunity. Alternatively contact Jack on (phone number removed) /
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07
Or check similar jobs