Apply on Partner Site
* IT Director jobs role, CIO, Director of IT
* Incredibly stable & profitable £70m t/o 800+ headcount privately owned business
* Multi-site engineering / manufacturing business
* 13% final salary pension still open to new members.
Are you seeking CIO jobs, Chief Information Officer jobs, IT Director jobs, Head of IT jobs or Director of IT jobs?
This is a newly created IT Director jobs role. You will be a part of the senior leadership team reporting directly into the CFO / CEO. Managing a small IT team (4 to 5) you will set the group wide IT strategy and then ensure it is cascaded and implemented across multiple sites in the UK. This is an established profitable business. Effective and collaborative change management experience is essential
This IT Director jobs role will suit:
* An IT Director, Director of IT or CIO who wants to work for a privately owned, multi-site business with very strong family focused culture and values
* You will definitely need strong change management experience. This is evolution NOT revolution. You will be a friendly, collaborative person with an SME mindset (i.e. able to set strategy but also be a pragmatic person with then implementing that strategy)
* Any experience of group wide MRP / ERP systems would be beneficial. You do NOT need to have experience within manufacturing, engineering, automotive etc but any overlap may prove beneficial
* In the absence of any manufacturing / engineering overlap, you will have the ability to communicate and influence people across an organisation (at varying levels)
* The company value loyalty so you will ideally have demonstrated length of tenure (with stints of 5+ years in your last 3 IT Director, Director of IT, Head of IT or CIO type jobs or similar)
* Someone who meets our core values & behaviours: an IT Director or Head of IT with humility, integrity, loyalty, continuous improvement.
Benefits & Company Overview:
* Profit share bonus that delivers consistently (10-year average data will be provided to show its consistency)
* 13% final salary pension scheme. Private healthcare. 25 days holiday. Company car
* Incredibly stable £70m t/o 800+ headcount business
* 100 + years of history - still family owned. Newly created role
To apply please contact Edward Smith via email at Euro Projects Recruitment.
This IT Director jobs role is commutable from Birmingham, Lichfield, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Telford, Redditch, Solihull, Worcester, Warwickshire West Midlands
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply
Or check similar jobs