EAC Consulting Group are working in partnership with a growing family run business based in Buckingham. They are looking for a conscientious Warehouse Administrator to join their team.
Apply on Partner Site
* Temp to perm opportunity
* £11.00 per hour/£25,740 per annum
* Buckingham area
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Holiday day for your birthday
* Hours are paid for working days of Christmas period
* Support goods in by creating and printing pallet allocations.
* Manage the time and payroll data for any temporary employees.
* The Warehouse Administrator will manage the ordering of warehouse consumables.
* They will book transport for Irish and EU shipments.
* The Warehouse Administrator will ensure management data is up to date and available as required.
* Using Microsoft Office to keep accurate records.
* The Warehouse Administrator will understand and deliver performance targets and KPI’s.
* They will also complete and present other reports as required.
* Following company policies, processes and procedures to work in a safe manner.
* Support the warehouse with any other related projects.
* The successful Warehouse Administrator will be able to multi-task, have a great attention to detail and be a strong communicator.
* Possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills and with the ability to work under pressure.
* Attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
* The ability to work autonomously while being supportive and adaptable.
* Be aware of how to work safely.
Location and Hours
Monday to Friday 08:00am – 17:30pm
Or check similar jobs