Health Care Assistant – Warrington
Apply on Partner Site
Permanent, Full time, Day shifts and Night Shifts
Great progression and training opportunities
£10.00 per hour
Ref No. JODA88326
My client is currently seeking Health Care Assistants to join their 80 bedded residential home based in Warrington on a permanent, full time contract working day or night shifts.
This particular Residential Care Home is registered for 70 residents and has a number of care categories including Dementia and Old age. Their CQC report is rated good in all areas and the home offers an attractive, modern and pleasant setting for all who visit.
We are looking for a healthcare assistant who has a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of care assistants and other senior carers to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the home.
Hourly rates of pay:
£10.00 per hour
Days and Nights available
8 – 8
Full Time/Permanent Position
Care Assistant Job Description:
* Be understanding and patient towards residents and their needs, and encourage, assist and support residents to participate in leisure activities as appropriate to the individual.
* To be an active and encouraging member of the Care team, contribute to team meetings, ensuring that the Care Home is a friendly and supportive working environment.
* The role will involve delivering excellent standards of care in order to positively enhance the lives of individuals in your care
* You will be required to comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
* You will be working on a rota, meaning you would have to work alternate weekends
The successful Care Assistant candidates will have:
* Experience of working in a caring environment
* A warm and friendly disposition
* Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
* A strong team worker
If you’re interested in this role as a ‘Health Care Assistant’, please don’t hesitate to apply. If you would like to discuss your application feel free to give Josh Da Costa a call on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs