Are you a self-drive and proactive salesperson? Can you foster great relationships with customers? Finally, do you want to work for a global employer that not only offers a challenging and rewarding work environment, but one who are also passionate about developing your future career?
Apply on Partner Site
If that sounds like you, then R13 are currently supporting a fantastic business operating on a global scale in their recruitment of a Sales Executive. The focus of your role will be managing and growing your designated sales channel, working with a range of customers to delivery solutions that meet their needs.
Duties to include:
* Processing customer orders, completing documents and chasing outstanding payments.
* Manging accounts and processing renewals.
* Actively contacting customers to provide ongoing support.
* Working to achieve set targets.
* Working with the Sales Manager to identify a monthly sales focus.
* Converting generated leads into active sales opportunities.
* Developing a strong understanding of the company products, publications, customer base.
* Assisting in the development of sales & marketing plans.
You will have/be:
* Proven sales experience, ideally from within a publishing or digital service environment.
* Experience selling internationally.
* A strong communicator, confident in building strong customer relationships.
* Detail orientated approach to managing sales prospects.
* A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach.
* The ability to leverage stakeholders, resulting in commercial success.
* A real team player, who is comfortable getting involved in all aspects of the sales process.
* Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm. This is a hybrid role working 2 days in the office and 3 days from home. The offered salary for this role is £20,000 basic + on target earnings (Avg £35k).
This role also includes lots of fantastic benefits, such as Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance/Life Assurance, Pension, Eye Care, Personal Accident, Dental, Childcare Vouchers, Gym M/ship, Retail Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan… just to name a few.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
Or check similar jobs