We are looking for people who have worked in the telecoms industry as Sky Engineers, experienced with working at heights and within the telecommunications industry.
Apply on Partner Site
Working on a brand-new fibre network we will provide initial upskilling/training and are able to offer the right candidates long term career progression over several years.
Location – South East England x 45 Engineers
Start date July 2022 for the first 15 successful candidates and 15 per month thereafter
* Driving to customers houses and premises
* Liaising with customers to ensure installations can take place
* Adhering to Health and Safety legislation
* Working at height - climbing ladders safely
* Working in underground telecommunications chambers and in street cabinets
* Installing fibre cable to customer premises
* Installing a network connection point in customer premises
* Explaining the new connection to customers and ensuring they are fully satisfied
You will have the following qualifications and be able to prove experience and competence:
* Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence
* Confident working at height and in underground network
* Excellent communication skills
* Hold a valid NRSWA street works Operative unit 2 card (desirable)
* Hold or have held PIA accreditations (desirable)
* Risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
* Excellent Salary + Bonus
* All equipment provided - Tooling, PPE and Uniform
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Training provided for various activities
Sky / Installer / FTTP / FTTC / Fibre / Fibre Install / NRSWA / Cabling
If you are an experienced Engineer and interested in the above role, please email a CV
Alternatively, if you don’t have experience and are interested in the above role, please email a CV, as training can be provided
Or check similar jobs